We get an “A” for amenities
Welcome to Santa Barbara, land of "just make it fabulous." That extends to our boutique hotel as well, which is why we pride ourselves on offering you a long list of unrivaled amenities.
Amenities + Services
- The largest rooftop pool in Santa Barbara
- Farm-to-fabulous coastal cuisine at Finch & Fork
- Hosted evening wine hour, 5-6pm daily
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea
- Custom-designed Kimpton PUBLIC bikes for riding around town or along the waterfront
- A yoga mat in every guest room
- In partnership with Literary Hub, enjoy seasonal book recommendations from the comfort of your guest room or nestled in the hotel living room.
- FLOAT Luxury Spa, our premium spa partner, is just a block away and offers in-room and in-spa full service massage and other indulgent treatments.
- Luxury Atelier Bloem bath amenities
- Italian Frette bathrobes and linens
- Fully stocked honor bar with gourmet and organic options
- “Forgot it? We’ve got it!” essential travel items
- Same-day laundry and dry cleaning
- On-site concierge and personal, customized itineraries for your perfect Santa Barbara stay
- Valet parking ($40/night + tax; 50% discount for hybrid vehicles)
- Business center
- IHG® Rewards members get complimentary high-speed WiFi throughout the hotel during every stay. Join now.
- The IHG® Rewards Elite welcome amenity is a $10 bar credit.
- Bring your loyal companion with you – our pet-friendly accommodations require no deposits or fees.
Daily Guest Amenities Fee of $35 + tax includes the following:
- Upgraded Wi-Fi speed throughout the hotel’s guest rooms and public spaces for up to 5 devices (normally $14.99/night)
- Access to 6th floor rooftop pool and terrace
- Storage of surfboards, personal bicycles and kayaks
- Local running and bike trail map
- Core Power Yoga *classes are limited and outdoors*
- $10.00 Food & Beverage credit
- Canary canvas tote bag to take to the beach or shopping along State Street
- Full access to Gold's Gym (including classes)